About the course
BE a professional musical wizard, the drum expert who builds the quality that gets played!
Using the simpl, beautiful & brilliant African String Method, YOU can build & sell your own drums, or simply maintain the drums for your local music band & your friends! Everything you need to create beautiful drumming majic is shown in this video course.
All you need to start out is a drum body- you will be shown all the steps from there. Included are details for selecting all the drum parts for assembling a brand new drum, or re-using the parts- including the drum skin- for drum upgrading & maintenance.
All details are explained in minute detail, and shown to you during the actual drum assembly. This method may be performed literally anywhere- here you watch one djembe, in the noisy urban environment of Seoul, Korea, being completely stripped down, repaired, re-built & upgraded with high quality, colorful nylon climbing cord.JOIN US! We're having fun inside!
What are the requirements?
- EXPERIENCE- in anything- not required here. Just, BRING your sense of adventure, BE willing to learn something vital
- All that is needed, is one djembe-shaped drum body, ready for a new life
- All drum parts will be explained: the need to obtain each part will depend on the drum's overall condition
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 21 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- CREATE MUSICAL BEAUTY: Build Renew & Fine-Tune an African-style Djembe, the King of Hand Drums
- GIVE NEW LIFE to Drums Everywhere
- CHOOSE the drum business strategy which suits your lifestyle
- STRING a djembe, using the African String Method
- SELECT and fabricate your own drum parts
- TIGHTEN and TUNE Strings: OPTIMIZE the drumsong, Fine-Key Her Finest Details
- SELECT and prepare the correct drum skin, or drum head
- REPAIR a cracked drum body, properly treat the wood
- TIE the proper knots on the drum hoops
- SEE how all real drum bodies start out in life, and are shaped
Who Should Attend?
- WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Drummers, musicians & artisans who prefer to save money while crafting their own drum masterpiece
- Anyone who shares a love for the sacred heart-beat of the hand drum
- Enterprising & Creative craftspersons willing to act on simpl, easy, compact business opportunities
- WHO SHOULD NOT TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Anyone NOT willing to DO the work themselves
- NO info-surfers! This human world needs ENGAGERS & creative DOERS!