About the course
Learn the essential elements of the new ISO 9001:2015 Quality System standard and practical tips on how to implement and audit it. The course is full of real world examples, critical analysis of most common mis-concepts and sharing of good and bad practices. Suitable for Business Managers, Quality Managers and Professionals, QMS Auditors Management Consultants, Trainers and Educators. A powerful course for beginners as well as seasoned professionals. ISO 9001:2015 has been upgraded with a number of new elements to move companies to a higher level of excellence. The course provides an in-depth coverage of the revised requirements of ISO 9001:2015 version with strong conceptual understanding. It will also provide practical guidelines on how to implement and audit the new requirements. The course will prepare you to understand and implement the transition smoothly and effectively. It will cover practical examples, critical analysis and success factors, and how to overcome the potential hurdles and difficulties in implementation.
- Learn what the new requirements are and how to interpret them
- Ealuate your existing Quality System for any better systemic change
- Find out ways to implement the new changes pratically
- identify which management tools to use in the new requirments
- draw the transition roadmap for the 2015 version
- Effectively audit the new requiremnt if you are a 1st, 2nd or 3rd party auditor
Who Should Attend?
For Quality Engineers and Managers, QMS Consultants and Auditors and University Professors teaching Quality Engineering & Management.