About the course
Eclipse Debugging Techniques And Tricks is a entirely hands-on and an example based comprehensive course ,which would will guide you to learn and master the essentials of the Java Debugging using the popular Eclipse IDE.
Powerful Debugging Skill at Your Fingertips
While working in real life Java projects or learning the language ,debugging is a key aspect which you must learn to handle programming related issues or understand any application flow properly .This course will give you a strong background to easily learn and master the debugging techniques and tricks using Eclipse IDE .
Content and Overview
Entire course is broken down to the following categories:
- Basic debugging features
- Advanced debugging features
- Sample Debugging Problems And Their Solution
The basic debugging features covered:
- How to place breakpoints and run a program in debug mode
- How to control a program execution during debugging
- Use of Step into selection,Hyperlink navigation and Run to line
- Breakpoints view in details and deactivating breakpoints
- Evaluating expressions using Inspect,Execute and Watch
- Use of Show logical structures
- Changing of variable's values during debugging
The advanced debugging features covered:
- Use of display view..scrapbooking your live code!
- Use of detail formatter ...controlling the display of the variables
- Conditional breakpoint and Hit count
- Exception breakpoint and Method breakpoint
- Use of Drop to frame
- Debugging a web application
- Remote Debugging
The course initially starts with basics of debugging and then slowly moves to the practical aspects of debugging with easy examples.
Once the primary aspects are covered , the basic and advanced debugging features of Eclipse are explained.
The section Sample Debugging Problems And Their Solution is about sample problem solving on dummy debugging problem scenarios by applying the debugging skills you have learnt from the course.
By the end of the Eclipse Debugging Techniques And Tricks, you will master the fundamentals needed to for Debugging java based applications using Eclipse.
Who Should Attend?
- Any Java Beginner
- Java Developer
- Java EE Developer