About the course
Create your very own blog at the best venues: Wordpress and Blogger. Geared for authors, learn how to engage readers interested in your subjects. It's fun and easy.
We’ll put the power of blogs to work for you today. Save time and money with a blog that helps the main objective: getting more people reading your words.
Reach Readers Around the World through Blogging
Blogs and authors are a natural pairing. Blogs:
- Keep you writing
- Lead readers to your books at Amazon and retailers
- Connect people to your social media links
- Have excellent SEO properties, loved by Google
Blogs can be Your Online Headquarters for Everything about You.
Perfect for beginners who haven't created one, also designed for intermediates who want to do it better. As a bonus, students who use the course can have their blog featured on mine!
You'll quickly learn everything from choosing a domain name to posting and sharing with social media. We’ll blog in a schedule that fits yours as a stress-free way to assist your writing career.
And the best part is that blogs can be made free of charge. Of course you can spend wisely on a custom domain name, premium template or hosting if you want, but not a requirement. Any author on any budget can follow this program right away, and we’ll use free examples with Wordpress (dot) com and Blogger. The lessons will also apply to Wordpress (dot) org templates or blogs hosted elsewhere.
At the end of this course you’ll have a great blog on Wordpress, Blogger or another site. You’ll have a powerful means for online success at your fingertips.
And let me know about it so I can feature your blog on mine to spread the word!
Get started today!
Who Should Attend?
- Meant for new to intermediate bloggers, especially for authors who want to blog. Perfect for newbies to average bloggers wanting to improve their abilities. No difficult tech skills required though familiarity with your computers and internet will help.
- Not recommended for advanced or expert bloggers as the course focuses on the essential basics.