About the webinar
Hi I am offering a trial lesson about Psychology: Coping with stressors. What could be the possible reasons why many young people and people in all ages are facing the state of being stressed? We can overcome the fear of being stressed out!
Modern life is full of hassles, deadlines, frustrations, and demands. For many people, stress is so commonplace that it has become a way of life. Stress isn’t always bad. In small doses, it can help you perform under pressure and motivate you to do your best. But when you’re constantly running in emergency mode, your mind and body pay the price. You can protect yourself by recognizing the signs and symptoms of stress and taking steps to reduce its harmful effects.
This topic will tackle about:
1. Stress Symptoms, Signs and Causes
2. What is stress?
3. How do one person respond to stress?
4. Signs and Symptoms of Stress Overload
5. Things that influence your tolerance to stress
6. External and Internal Causes of Stress
7. Effects of Chronic Stress
8. Dealing with stress and its symptoms
Who Should Attend?
Everyone are encourage to attend this lesson. This topic will enable us to cope with many stressors especially nowadays that we were all too busy doing our jobs and we canno't actually try to escape being stressed out.